Health Benefits of Coconut Water
Coconuts are the fruit of the coconut palm, botanically known as Cocos nucifera. Coconut water only comes from young green coconuts, it is one of the best natural drinks. The coconut is known for being a light moisturizer that also decreases excessive oil on the skin, which could make it beneficial for smoothing out combination skin as well.
There are many ways to integrate coconut into an everyday beauty regimen. Using coconut water, coconut pulp, coconut oil and coconut cream are all ways to easily utilize coconut for beauty purposes. Coconut water contains organic compounds possessing healthy growth promoting properties that have been known to help.
- Coconut water is the water found inside of a fresh coconut. The coconut is known for being a light moisturizer that also decreases excessive oil on the skin, which could make it beneficial for smoothing out combination skin as well. Add this water to a bath, or mix it with liquid shower gel. It could also be added to lotion as well as hair conditioner or shampoo for oily hair.
- This natural water is best for acne and blackheads also. This is a natural toning and leansing mask for oily skin.
- Coconut water works as reliable herbal medicine and as mild antidote for multiple problems like diabetes, urethral stone, kidney malfunctioning; its regular consumption improves HDL in human body and controls the intensity of urinary bladder problem naturally. Regular consumption of coconut water reduces the risk of cancer infliction in body.
- Coconut water is a rich source of natural fiber, natural calcium, magnesium, and natural potassium- making it a healthy electrolyte drink; it contains lesser amount of sodium, negligible amount of cholesterol.
- Regular consumption of coconut water helps in improvement of blood circulation also.
- Coconut water is anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial.
- Coconut water is an efficient natural remedy for controlling the intensity of acid reflux; it is good natural antidote for heart burn problem.
- Regular consumption of coconut water helps in digestion: slow sipping of coconut water after main meal helps in curing this digestive discomfort. The lauric acid in coconuts is also used to heal digestive tract disorders such as Leaky Gut Syndrome.
- Drinking coconut water for infants are effective for natural treatment of intestinal worms. Coconut water consumption aids in natural destruction for intestinal worms and it is safe for children to administer this herbal remedy on them.
- Coconut water contains natural albumen, thus it is perfect natural SOS drink for cholera affected patients.